The Department of Foreign Affairs Consular Office (CO) NCR West at SM City Manila is temporarily closed today and tomorrow, September 20 and 21, following news that seven personnel have tested positive for Covid-19, with more identified as close contacts.
The suspension of operations will allow time for the premises to be disinfected thoroughly, and allow the office to comply with IATF guidelines.
In the meantime, those with passport appointments for the affected dates should receive an email with their next steps. However, they may also contact the CO NCR West through the following contact details:
- Phone: (02) 8536-9995 and 0920-503-7256
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- For Passport Processing Concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Authentication Processing Concerns: email@example.com
- For Passport/Apostille Releasing Concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org