Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok was the most Instagrammed location in the world this year with over 100,000 filtered snaps taken there.
The second most popular location to take photos with the app was also in Bangkok: Siam Paragon mall.
This should come as no surprise to Thailand social media watchers – three locations in Bangkok made it into the top 15 Instagrammed locations in 2011, as reported by Coconuts Bangkok.
The photo-sharing social network revealed the top 10 most Instagrammed locations on its blog yesterday.
The rest of the top 10 locations were all in the US except for the Eiffel Tower in France:
1. Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) ท่าอากาศยานสุวรรณภูมิ in Bangkok, Thailand
2. Siam Paragon (สยามพารากอน) shopping mall in Bangkok, Thailand
3. Disneyland Park in Anaheim, California
4. Times Square in New York City
5. AT&T Park in San Francisco
6. Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
7. Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles
8. Eiffel Tower in Paris
9. Staples Center in Los Angeles
10. Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles
Oh, and by the way, follow Coconuts Bangkok (@CoconutsBangkok) on Instagram here!
Leave A Reply
You must be logged in as a Coconuts User to comment.