Singaporeans Lester Lee and Charmaine Goh first met in school and years after they got together, decided to settle down with the purchase of an HDB Build-To-Order (BTO) flat in Bidadari.
A typical Singaporean love story? Not quite. According to an impressively video charting their years together, their untypical love story was filled with adventures across the globe — enough to make any local couple envious. It helps that the both of them have substantial experience in creative design and marketing to craft a pretty amazing pre-wedding clip.
Some things they experienced together:
- Travel on a budget and couch surfed everywhere
- Saw the Grand Canyon
- Hitchhiked across a desert in the back of a truck
- Trekked in New Zealand
- Ran (and survived) the Pyongyang Marathon
- Did a calorie burn camp at The Great Wall of China
- Took classy wedding photos in Beijing
- Designed their own invitation cards
- Got their friend to design and make a wedding dress for the bride
- Hammered out their own wedding rings
- Managed to get a BTO flat in Bidadari (no mean feat)
Feel the wanderlust below: