With less than a month to go until Crypto Expo Asia, one of the region’s premier crypto events, organizers have unveiled a slew of new confirmed partners and headline speakers that have basically reaffirmed that this is a can’t-miss affair.
One of the main messages of this year’s event is promoting collaboration across leading industry players and regional members of associations such as the Asia Blockchain Association (ABA) and the Asia Blockchain Gaming Alliance (ABGA). Now, Crypto Expo Asia has also announced ACCESS Blockchain Association Malaysia as one of their official partners.
“ACCESS Malaysia is excited to contribute to the discussions around how crypto assets will reimagine the financial ecosystem,” said Harpreet Singh, President of ACCESS Blockchain Association Malaysia. “As the sector evolves toward mainstream acceptance spurred by the ongoing regulatory developments both in the region as well as globally, we believe Crypto Expo Asia will be a timely avenue to discuss the path ahead for the industry.”
Members of ACCESS Blockchain Association Malaysia, along with members of the previously confirmed partner associations, will have access to preferential rates for all sponsorship packages and delegate passes. Interested parties can contact the team for more information.
In addition to the official welcoming of the Malaysian partner, the Crypto Expo Asia team has also updated their speaker line-up, which now includes talks and panels involving:
- Henryk Abucewicz Tan, Head of Institutional Sales at Coinhako, the first crypto-asset exchange to receive in-principle approval from the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- Dr Ben Zhang, Co-Founder and COO of NodeReal, the leading one-stop blockchain infrastructure and service provider.
- Sebastian Zilliacus, Managing Director of EMURGO Media, the official commercial arm and a founding entity of the Cardano blockchain.
- Timothy Tan, Head of Sales and Marketing at Cactus Custody, the institutional custody arm of the leading digital assets financial services ecosystem Matrixport.
- Karthik Rajeswaran, VP of Product at Headquarters (HQ.xyz), a Web3 finance operations toolkit.
- Anuj Shankar, CEO of Luganodes, a Swiss-operated institutional-grade staking service provider.
- Julian Kwan, Co-Founder and CEO of both InvestaX, a Singapore-licensed tokenization SaaS platform and IX Swap, the first automated market maker for tokenized assets.
Crypto Expo Asia will take place at Marina Bay Sands from June 7-8. Guests can find out more information about the event, including full agendas and how to purchase tickets, through their website.
Note: Coconuts Media is not a financial services company and does not provide financial advice. This article is part of a paid partnership with Crypto Expo Asia and is for educational purposes only.
Leave A Reply
You must be logged in as a Coconuts User to comment.