‘Everything is consensual’: Titus Low asks haters why his private penis infuriates them

OnlyFans creator Titus Low in a September photo. Photo: Titus Low/Instagram
OnlyFans creator Titus Low in a September photo. Photo: Titus Low/Instagram

A Singaporean adult content creator charged with sending lewd materials on sex platform OnlyFans has a message for his critics: What’s your problem?.

Titus Low, 22, addressed his haters and whoever reported him to the police for uploading photos of his junk, saying it should not be their concern as the racy photos were only available to those interested enough to pay for them. 

“We only create content for people who are our age and wish to have content they want to see. And all this is on the basis of everything is consensual,” he said in a 9-minute video accompanied by sorrowful piano music in the background.

Low, who identified himself as a “former” OnlyFans creator, noted that the offending content was behind a paywall and therefore inaccessible to the general public.

“So we don’t force you to watch our content, we don’t force you to pay it’s not open for public consumption, and if I don’t impede on your life and your lifestyle, to the person who reported me, why are you impeding in mine?”

The police charged Low last week after they said he continued to post sexually explicit media to the platform despite a warning. The cops said he regained access to his account after it was seized in October following a report made by an unidentified individual the month before.

“Till today, I don’t know who made the report, and I don’t know why. I mean, it’s OnlyFans. I have to create specific content for specific adults. We are both willing like buyer and seller,” he said.

He also expressed some regret about joining the controversial platform.

“If I have the choice to rewind time, I would of course be more savvy and have a more sustainable lifestyle. I think because I’m young and I just want to have the fun, I want to have the life that I used to dream of,” he said.

As OnlyFans was his main source of income – he was rumored to earn a five-digit monthly income from his thousands of followers – Low said he hopes the incident will instigate conversations about inclusion.

“I have a lot of thoughts and opinions about getting charged as an OnlyFans creator. So a lot of my thoughts are also shared with many online commenters. So I think this conversation is far greater than me,” he added.

Low ended the video saying that he will cooperate with authorities and not post anything on OnlyFans. For now.

Other stories you should check out:
Singapore’s champion shuttler back to batting after ‘whirlwind’ of fame
Anti-vaxx agitator denies being a brainless shill trying to hold Singapore hostage to her weak grasp of reality
Artichoke chef’s obsession with omakase-ing everything results in ‘bread sushi’

Subscribe to The Coconuts Podcast for top trending news and pop culture from Southeast Asia and Hong Kong every Friday!



Reader Interactions

Leave A Reply


BECOME A COCO+ MEMBER

Support local news and join a community of like-minded
“Coconauts” across Southeast Asia and Hong Kong.

Join Now
Coconuts TV
Our latest and greatest original videos
Subscribe on

MOST POPULAR