Filipino Fans of Jason Momoa and Amber Heard can rejoice because they’ll be heading to Manila in December to promote their upcoming DC superhero movie Aquaman.
The official Facebook page of Warner Bros. Pictures announced earlier today that director James Wan and stars from the film — which include Momoa who plays Arthur Curry aka Aquaman, and Heard who plays his love interest Mera — will head to Manila on Dec. 11 for its Asian premiere and a fan meet.
The post included that Wan and the cast will participate in live-stream activities, engage with fans at events, and through social media.
Check out all the cities which they’ll be visiting during their global tour:
· November 18 – Beijing: Film Footage Screening and Fan Event
· November 26 – London: Live Stream World Premiere
· December 1 – New York City: Fan Event
· December 11 – MANILA: ASIAN PREMIERE AND FAN EVENT
· December 12 – Los Angeles: Live Stream U.S. Premiere
· December 14 – Miami: Press Day
· December 18 – Gold Coast: Australian Premiere
· December 19 – Sydney: Fan Event
· December 21 – Hawaii: Special Event Screening
Aquaman also stars Willem Dafoe, Patrick Wilson, Dolph Lundgren, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Nicole Kidman, Ludi Lin, and Temuera Morrison.
The film will hit cinemas nationwide on Dec. 13.
The film is based on the DC Comics character of the same name. It tells the origin story of half-human, half-Atlantean Arthur Curry who embarks on a journey that forces him to face his future as king of Atlantis.