Sure, you enjoy reading Coconuts. How about being a part of our editorial team?
If you’ve got a keen eye for what’s going on in Bangkok, humor, and sharp writing skills, here is a rare chance to join our upbeat, editorial team in a fast-paced, full-time Reporter position.
– Work directly with the editors to write daily content for Coconuts Bangkok.
– Pitch and write original features about happenings in Bangkok or topics you care about.
– Manage our social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
– This position is open to Thai citizens who are fresh graduates or who have 1-2 years experience.
– English or Communication Arts majors preferred
– Fluent in both English and Thai, written and spoken.
– A sense of humor and scathing sarcasm.
– Sentient being with a laptop. Basic photo editing and Google docs skills required.
– Experience in photography, videography, Photoshop is a plus. We also appreciate those who know basic HTML and can generate/fix embed codes with ease.
–Mandatory, five days per week attendance in our Bangkok office. This is not a remote position or a part-time position.
This job is based in Bangkok. Please email your cover letter, resume and writing samples in English to the editorial department, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're gonna share your opinions for free on the Internet, why not do it for a chance to win some exciting prizes? Take our 2021 Coconuts Reader Survey now!