2. You finally get home and the 3-hour beauty ritual commences.
3. But you still haven’t quite figured out how to dress for a night out in Singapore.
4. You finally arrive at your friend’s condo for pre-drinks and immediately set your intentions for the night.
5. And immediately prove how serious you are.
6. Because it’s Friday and you DGAF.
7. Once you’re sufficiently tipsy you call a cab.
8. A few more drinks and you know that dancing will feature heavily in the night ahead.
9. You decide its time to make your way to the club.
10. The bouncers obviously let you in because you’re the first to arrive.
11. Apart from the club promoter who’s desperately trying to lure people onto the dance floor.
12. You realize you’re nowhere near drunk enough to handle this
14. The only thing left to do is hit the dance floor
15. And even though you have no control over your limbs, you still manage to keep things classy.
16. You somehow find yourself on Clarke Quay bridge at 4am.
17. Where someone inevitably screams ‘CHINA ONE’ and it suddenly seems like the best idea of the night.
18. Until you wake up the next day missing your phone, keys, wallet – or all of the above.
19. You feel nothing but shame.
20. And vow never to drink again.
21. Until next weekend.
Check out the Obnoxious Expats Tumblr page for more obnoxious fun!
And watch our Coconuts TV collab video “10 ways to double confirm you’re an expat in Singapore” below.
READ MORE TREMENDOUS STORIES FROM COCONUTS SINGAPORE: