Got a tip? Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the Binays, they’re taking over Halloween.
Some use ghosts, others put witches. This office chose to go local by using the Binays (Jejomar, Nancy and Junjun) as the centerpiece of their Halloween decoration.
Life-size photos of the three Binays were printed out and hung from the ceiling, in the company of cobwebs, bats and spiders.
Coconuts Manila tracked down the creative people behind this, but they wish to remain anonymous.
They have this to say, though: “The thought of VP Binay winning the presidential election is scary and that became our inspiration. If he wins, he will surely be worse than a vampire sucking the blood of Filipinos.”
The photo was originally posted on Facebook yesterday and has been shared over 2,000 times.
Photo via Facebook (used with permission).
READ MORE ENJOYABLE COCONUTS STORIES!
– This Binay-Ayala meme hits the spot
– Ghost tours are a thing now! Baguio City has its first licensed ghost tour operator!
– GoPro: Commuting in Metro Manila’s horrific traffic mess
– Listen: ‘Prometheus Unbound’, a martial law reminder from Esquire Philippines
– Carinderia Crawl: British band Lawson tries Pinoy food at Caruz Eatery