We recently launched our in-house brand studio, Grove, which produces exciting video, written, graphic, and experiential content for brands in addition to advertising campaigns that appear on coconuts.co. This is a new role we’re looking to fill as we expand our team. This role involves both account management and brand strategy with room to grow into the area in which you excel and enjoy.
If you want to work on the cutting edge of content marketing and digital advertising in a fun environment with other creative people then apply for this full-time position as an Account Executive at Grove: Coconuts Brand Studio.
This job is based in Bangkok.
- Work directly with the MD of our brand studio to develop brand strategies for clients, manage client campaigns through from ideation to execution to return on investment analysis.
- Be the main point of contact for clients and ensure they receive the best possible service.
- Understand clients’ business and marketing objectives and use those objectives to inform your strategy and creative ideas.
- Work closely with creative, video, and graphics to bring content to life – from short web videos to longer sponsored documentaries, written content, infographics, and many more types of content for clients.
- Work with our sales teams to pitch for new business.
- Thai national
- University degree
- At least 1 year of account management or marketing experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English and Thai.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns and projects under tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail, highly organized.
- Able to keep your cool under pressure.
- Passion for social and viral marketing and/or advertising.
- Self-motivated, energetic, and able to take ownership of client projects.
- Experience in copywriting, photography, videography, and Photoshop is a plus.
Please email your cover letter, CV, and expected salary to the Managing Director of Grove: Coconuts Brand Studio, Tara Rattanaphas, at email@example.com.