Grove, the in house brand studio at Coconuts Media is looking for a Creative Producer to join our team. If you are excited by coming up with unique, high impact video content ideas for brands, and driven by ensuring flawless execution, this might be just the role for you!
What is Grove?
Grove is the shiny new in-house studio at Coconuts which produces content and entertainment for the many brands we work with across Singapore, Thailand, and the region. Our full suite of services includes producing branded video, articles, graphic design, and experiential content in addition to advertising campaigns that appear on our publications Coconuts, BK, and Soimilk.
- Work closely with the Sales and Account Management team to develop video-centric campaign ideas for brands that are unique and impactful
- Responsible for the ideation, conceptualization, scripting and pitch proposals for video briefs
- Manage budget, costs and timelines related to brand video productions
- Be the main liaison between Grove and Coconuts TV, our in house TV production arm, on the logistics and production of all brand content
- Produce and direct video productions when required
- Client servicing – work closely with clients to facilitate communication and receive all approvals and sign offs
- Source and manage relationship and productions with third party production companies and vendors where outsourcing is required
- Ensure flawless high quality execution and timely delivery of all branded video content
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Producer in a Production company, agency or publisher.
- Experience developing branded content will be a major plus
- Nice to have: basic video editing and post-production skills on Adobe Premiere Pro
- Proficient knowledge of the production process from conceptualization to post production
- A team player who is not afraid to share bold ideas or take constructive criticism.
- Can adapt on the fly and is happy to be hands on
- Strong communication and pitching skills.
- Able to create and manage timelines to improve workflow efficiency across departments.
- Self driven, creative and hungry to push the boundaries
- University degree.
This position is open to Singaporeans and PRs. To apply please email CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.