We recently launched our in-house brand studio, Grove, which produces exciting video, written, graphic, and experiential content for brands in addition to advertising campaigns that appear on coconuts.co. Now, we are looking for a sales wiz with a proven track record of monetization in online media, entertainment, or advertising to lead business development for Grove in Thailand.
Senior Business Development Manager
Objective: Contribute to company revenue growth through the successful sale of content production and digital advertising campaigns on Coconuts Media’s websites and social media, including Branded Content, Branded Videos, and Display Ads.
– Negotiate and close advertising sales and content production deals with clients ranging from large multinational brands to ad agencies to local businesses in Thailand.
– Manage and lead a team of salespeople to achieve and surpass revenue targets.
– Use Salesforce CRM to track and facilitate sales.
– Keep clients happy, ensuring that they receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
– Grow and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers at brands and agencies.
– Act as a public representative for Coconuts to marketing and advertising industries, attending events, seeking speaking opportunities, and networking.
– Ideate big creative campaign ideas working closely with Grove’s creative team.
– Work closely with Grove’s account management team on campaign management with the aim of delighting our clients.
– Create quarterly and yearly revenue reports.
– Thai national
– Fluent in English
– Bachelor’s degree in any field
– At least 5-7 years’ experience in the media or marketing industries, preferably in a sales role.
– Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
– An optimist and a good team player
– Always-Be-Closing sales mentality
Does that sound like you? Send your resume, expected salary, and cover letter to Grove’s Head of Business Development, Chaz Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.