We recently launched our in-house brand studio, Grove, which produces exciting video, written, graphic, and experiential content for brands in addition to advertising campaigns that appear on coconuts.co. Now, we are looking for an up-and-coming sales wiz to join our Grove business development team in Singapore.
Business Development Associate
– Negotiate and close advertising sales and content production deals with clients ranging from large multinational brands to ad agencies to local businesses.
– Achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue targets.
– Use Salesforce CRM to track and facilitate sales.
– Keep clients happy, ensuring that they receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
– Grow and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers at brands and agencies.
– Ideate big creative campaign ideas working closely with Grove’s creative team.
– Work closely with Grove’s account management team on campaign management with the aim of delighting our clients.
– Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English
– Bachelor’s degree in any field
– Experience in the media or marketing industries, in a sales or marketing role, is a bonus
– Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
– An optimist and a good team player
– Singaporean or PR
Does that sound like you? Send your resume, expected salary, and cover letter to Grove’s Head of Business Development, Chaz Kim at email@example.com.