Coconuts TV is the documentary and entertainment video production division of Coconuts. (But you knew that already, right?) Coconuts TV produces short videos exploring the weird and wondrous untold stories of Asia, distributes them on social media and licenses to broadcast and OTT channels. You might have seen our little Netflix documentary series, Highland? How about COCONUTS TV ON IFLIX?
Now we’re expanding the team and looking for a qualified Video Editor to join us. Do you have technical skills in editing and want to be part of the team? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
The following traits are essential:
– Thai national
– Strong English communication skills and fluent in Thai
– Good at meeting deadlines and working on a strict schedule
– Good at managing and organizing large amounts of media
– Works well in a team, but can also work independently
– Self-motivated and full of creative ideas for potential projects
– Works well under stress and can learn quickly
– Located in Bangkok
The right candidate will have:
– First-rate editing skills on both documentary and commercial projects
– Experience working on factual programming and documentaries
– Ability to edit everything from short clips, 3-5 minute commercial projects as well as longer TV shows and feature documentaries efficiently
– Experience in motion graphics, art direction, and creating trailers is a plus
– Versatility and ability to pick up started projects and take them to completion
– This is a full-time, Bangkok office based position
– Highly skilled in Adobe Premiere
– High skilled in Media Management
– Skill in Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop is a plus
Sound like you? Email arglit [at] coconuts.co with your CV, demo reel and relevant work to apply.