Grove, the brand studio for Coconuts Media, is seeking a talented, organised, people and detail-oriented Account Manager in Bangkok to join its fast-growing team. The Account Manager will head up client relationships, and campaign management for all projects that come into the agency.
If you are in Client Servicing at an agency, and looking to do what you do best, but in a totally different and dynamic environment, then this is the role for you!
What is Grove?
We are a content studio backed by a platform that was built for authentic and real storytelling, with all the expertise in-house to create effective, engaging and cost-efficient content and entertainment for brands. Our work harnesses Coconuts Media’s publishing and production expertise as well as our audience of millions across the region to inform our content strategy and creative campaigns.
What we are looking for:
- About 3-5 years in account management with experience overseeing projects and key Client relationships
- Ability to nurture and cultivate client relationships with respect and trust
- Ability to deal with client feedback, complaints/criticisms in a fair and analytical manner
- Able to mentor and manage people across various teams and disciplines
- Highly proficient at juggling multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to communicate in a clear, calm and concise manner in both English and Thai
- Ability (and tenacity) to navigate complex projects, timelines and clients
- Passion for creative ideas and unusual solutions
- Sound understanding of branding and the ability to get to the bottom of a Client’s business and brand
- A good sense for lifestyle and media trends in the region
- Ability to put together client proposals with strong ideas at the heart of them
- Hands on with no ego is a must!
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org