Grove, the branded content and creative agency for Coconuts Media, is seeking a talented, creative, and self-motivated designer to join its growing and international team. As a Senior Designer at Grove, you’ll be working in our Bangkok office and remotely alongside our Senior Art Director to produce world-class visual content for websites, videos and magazines. The role is diverse, and on any day could include magazine layout, logo design, proposal mock-ups, and websites among any other brand and design related gigs we get our hands on. Our team is international, with offices across Asia-Pacific. If you are comfortable working with a diverse group of (sometimes crazy) people and speaking in English, this role could be for you.
What is Grove?
We are a content studio backed by a platform that was built for authentic and real storytelling, with all the expertise in-house to create effective, engaging and cost-efficient content and entertainment for brands. Our work harnesses Coconuts Media’s publishing and production expertise as well as our audience of millions across the region to inform our content strategy and creative campaigns.
- Work closely with the Senior Art Director and other team members to create design assets for a variety of mediums (images, magazines, banner ads, video, websites, etc.)
- Develop creative briefs, big creative ideas, sketches, and storyboards for Grove projects, proposals and other assignments.
- Liaise with designers, freelance photographers, and videographers to execute creative vision when needed
- Review and approve artwork and graphics developed by other staff members.
- Translate words into stunning visuals.
- Use design and artwork to elevate Grove brand positioning to target audiences and clients.
- Be Grove’s primary and only Thai-language designer, and ensure all Thai typography related to projects is visually appealing and formatted correctly within the context of the design.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in print media, graphic design, or creative agency — preference given to candidates with experience working in both agency and publishing environments.
- Extensive experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection, and package design.
- Finger on the pulse of print and web layout design and current with design and lifestyle trends.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player who is not afraid to share bold ideas or take constructive criticism.
- Can adapt on the fly.
- Able to create and manage timelines to improve workflow efficiency across departments.
- University degree.
This position is open to Thai nationals only. To apply please email CV, design portfolio, and salary expectations to email@example.com