GROVE, the brand studio for Coconuts Media, is seeking a talented Business Development Director to join our fast-growing and award-winning team. Reporting to the Head of Business Development, the ideal candidate will have extensive experience in building and nurturing agency partnerships and relationships while also possessing strong sales, marketing, and client solutions skills.
What is GROVE?
We are a multidisciplinary content studio backed by a publishing house whose mission is telling real and authentic stories. We harness Coconuts Media’s publishing and production expertise as well as our audience of millions across Asia to inform creative campaigns that achieve outsized results.
- Drive relationships, partnerships, strategy, and execution with both media and creative agencies in Singapore and across Asia
- Establish Grove, Coconuts, Coconuts TV, BK Magazine, and Soimilk as a strategic content, media and business driving platform for agencies and their clients
- Establish agency partnerships best practices and processes to drive creative projects, media, and revenue
- Educate agency partners on Grove products and services but ultimately have a consultative, problem-solving solutions first mindset
- Gather feedback from agency partners to evolve products and services to provide effective client solutions and proactive thought leadership
- Discover effective ways to be part of Agency revenue pipelines and become top-of-mind as a marquee partner
- Use our CRM to track and facilitate sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Work closely with Grove’s Account Management team on campaign management
- Collaborate effectively with Business Development, Account Management and Production teams
- At least 6 years of experience in digital sales, content partnerships, business development, or other client facing roles
- Prolific network of agency contacts big and small with a proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of strategic relationships
- Significant successful experience in a sales, partnerships and marketing role
- Strong network of agency clients, brands and partners ready to embark on a new journey with Grove from Day 1
- Success in pitching and winning integrated content and creative campaigns across digital, social, audio (podcasts) and publishing channels
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills with the ability to think on their feet
- Ability to create a positive, respectful and creatively focused environment that acknowledges great ideas and rewards hard work
- An optimistic self-starter, fast learner, and team player
- A left of center thinker and talker who is bold and even irreverent – a risk taker!
- A vibrant enthusiasm to set high standards and achieve pie in the sky goals
Submit your resume to email@example.com