Grove is the shiny new in-house studio at Coconuts which produces content and entertainment for the many brands we work with across Singapore, Thailand, and the region. Our full suite of services includes producing branded video, articles, graphic design, and experiential content in addition to advertising campaigns that appear on our publications Coconuts, BK, and Soimilk.
We are seeking a resourceful sales whiz with equal parts hustle and heart to join our Grove business development team in Bangkok.
Business Development Manager
- Identify and develop strategies to target big brand clients by understanding their business and ways in which we can work with them, from media services to 360-degree creative and video campaigns.
- Negotiate and close advertising sales and content production deals with clients ranging from large multinational brands to advertising and media agencies to local businesses.
- Achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales targets.
- Use CRM to track and facilitate sales.
- Keep clients happy, ensuring that they receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Grow and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers at brands and agencies.
- Ideate big creative campaign ideas working closely with Grove’s creative team.
- Work closely with Grove’s account management team on campaign management with the aim of delighting our clients to keep them choosing us. Reporting directly to the Head of Business Development.
- Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing in English and Thai
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- At least 3 years of experience in digital media or marketing industries, in a sales or marketing role
- Good industry contacts, both local and regional
- Prior experience in sales for media and creative/video services
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- An optimist and a good team player
Does that sound like you? Then apply by sending your CV to Clarissa at email@example.com