Coconuts is seeking an Associate Producer (contract) to assist senior producers to develop business and work on the production of successful and high-quality broadcast shows, branded videos, and Coconuts TV original videos.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience working in a video production house or agency with knowledge in a variety of video genres including but not limited to lifestyle, factual, reality and branded content across a variety of platforms such as broadcast, OTT and digital.
This is a junior contract position (3 months) in our Coconuts TV video department based in Bangkok.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with producers to produce and direct broadcast shows from development to picture lock, working with Coconuts TV in-house crew and contractors to create a successful production
- Assisting producers to plan all aspects of production from ideation, scripting, casting, scheduling and budgets
- Tracking work progress and reporting to producers to ensure that deadlines are met
- Producing digital content – factual, lifestyle & documentary when required – for Coconuts TV to be released on YouTube and Facebook
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and traits:
- 2+ years of experience working in video production with a thirst for storytelling
- Good knowledge and familiar with managing all of the parts that go into creating a successful video production from development, writing, casting, planning/logistics and budgets
- Some technical knowledge on shooting, equipment, editing and audio
- Animation/GFX knowledge is a bonus
- Good communication skills: from speaking to writing to presenting in both English and Thai
- An eye for visual beauty and the instinct to find and tell compelling, untold stories
- An ambitious, relentless, and hard-driving professional attitude
- A team player with a calm, outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- The ability to solve problems on the fly and meticulously multi-task
- A university degree is preferred
Apply by sending your CV, reel/portfolio and three of your best production credits to email@example.com