Coconuts is seeking an experienced Senior Producer to develop business and lead the production of successful and high-quality broadcast shows, branded videos, and Coconuts TV original videos.
The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of experience working in a network, video production house or agency with extensive knowledge in a variety of genres including but not limited to lifestyle, documentary, factual, reality and branded content across a variety of platforms like broadcast, OTT and digital.
This is a senior position in our Coconuts TV video department based in Singapore and will report to the Head of Content & Production.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing, writing and directing (when required) videos from development to picture lock, working with Coconuts TV in-house crew and contractors to create a successful production
- Planning and managing all aspects of production from ideation, pitching, scripting, scheduling, logistics, casting and budgets
- Producing and directing (when required) branded videos for brand and agency clients across Southeast Asia
- Supporting advertising sales team in branded video sales efforts, acting as liaison from Coconuts TV to provide video production expertise in ideation, quoting, pitching and client servicing
- Producing and directing content (factual, lifestyle & documentary) for Coconuts TV (i.e. not for broadcast or brand) to be released on YouTube and other social media platforms
- Acting as a public representative of Coconuts TV to the documentary, entertainment, and advertising industries – networking, speaking at events, and building our name
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and traits:
- 8+ years of experience working in video production with a thirst for storytelling
- Be a curious, fearless and bold ideas machine
- Extensive knowledge and experience managing all of the parts that go into creating a successful video production especially development, writing, casting, planning/logistic and budgets
- Technical knowledge on shooting, equipment, editing, animation/GFX is a bonus
- A network of contacts in the broadcast and branded video industries across APAC
- Stellar communication skills: from speaking to writing to presenting in English
- An eye for visual beauty and the instinct to find and tell compelling, untold stories
- An independent, ambitious, relentless, and hard-driving professional attitude
- A creative team player and leader with a calm, outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- The ability to solve problems on the fly and meticulously multi-task effectively
Apply by sending your CV, reel/portfolio and three of your best production credits to firstname.lastname@example.org.