Coconuts is seeking an experienced Motion Graphics Designer (12- month contract) to work on the production of high quality and innovative design, animation and visual assets across various types of content and campaigns. This role may be extended beyond the current term.
Reporting to the Head of Content & Production, the ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience working in an agency, network and/or production house. The candidate must be an enthusiastic, organized quick learner who is able to provide creative solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide ideation, creative design and the production of motion graphics and animation solutions and assets for online and broadcast formats
- Brainstorm and conceptualize design assets for both internal and external use
- Visualize and create storyboards to meet storytelling objectives and execute illustrations when required
- Possess a strong awareness of visual, creative and design trends and ability to apply them to your work
- Support and work collaboratively across Coconuts divisions to produce best-in-class design work from graphics to animation
- Provide hands-on design – follow through to the production of the deliverables, with a deep understanding of workflows that include but are not limited to print layouts, marketing collaterals, GIFs, video and other multi-media assets
- Design strong, effective design and motion graphics based on the project brief for both in-house and client briefs
- Manage, catalog and organize all working files and assets
- Work with editors, designers and other team members to deliver best-in-class design assets
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and traits:
- 4+ years of experience in an agency/network/production house in a motion graphics role
- Proficient in 2D motion graphics, illustration and animation – 3D knowledge is a plus
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design, motion design
- Proficient use of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience with 3D software (Cinema 4D, Maya etc.) is a bonus
- Demonstrable motions graphics/animation/ design skills with a diverse portfolio
- Ability to receive feedback and find solutions in a timely, helpful and professional manner
- Be a great communicator who is able to multitask, collaborate and meet tight deadlines
Apply by sending your CV and reel/portfolio to email@example.com.