The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience filming and editing in a production house, network/studio or agency with knowledge in a variety of genres including but not limited to documentary, lifestyle, factual, reality and branded content across a variety of platforms such as broadcast, OTT and digital.
This is a position in our Coconuts TV video department based in Singapore and will report to the Head of Content & Production. This is a CONTRACT role for 3 months that will have the option to be extended.
Responsibilities will include:
- Film on location including managing camera operation, basic lighting and audio when required
- Play a key role in assisting to shape the visual storyline of content touchpoints
- Work with our extended crew as a camera operator on expanded extensive shoots
- Plan and manage technical aspects of shoots such as visual ideation, equipment logistics and crewing with the Coconuts TV team
- Edit a variety of content from branded content to long form broadcast shows under the guidance of the Head of Post Production
- Aid the Head of Post Production in maintaining and logging the Coconuts TV library of content
- Film/Edit the Coconuts Podcast when required
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and traits:
- 3+ years of experience working in video production with a thirst for storytelling
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere – Knowledge in After Effects, Illustrator & Photoshop is a bonus
- Excellent knowledge of operating a camera with a strong visual sense and style
- A clear and organized communicator with great attention to detail
- An eye for visual beauty and the instinct to find and tell compelling, untold stories
- An ambitious, relentless, and hungry professional attitude
- Self starter who is able to manage smaller scale shoots on their own
- A creative team player who is compassionate but also has strong informed instincts
- The ability to solve problems on the fly and meticulously multitask with a positive attitude
This role is open to Singaporeans and PRs. Apply by sending your CV, reel/portfolio and three of your best production credits to email@example.com.