Are you experienced in ad tech? Do you know your way around a conversion pixel? Do you want to work with a fun, young team in a dynamic environment? Then step right up and join Coconuts!
This role is focused on ad trafficking of Coconuts Media branded and marketing content through multiple platforms, including social media, email, and display. As part of the marketing team you’ll work closely with our sales, tech, and video teams, and external clients to ensure smooth delivery of all campaigns.
- Grow Coconuts display ad revenue.
- Successfully implement and manage digital marketing campaigns to grow Coconuts subscriptions and audience.
- Use Google Ad Manager / DFP to implement and oversee display ad campaigns — both direct buys from clients and ad networks — on website, mobile, app and email products.
- Manage and execute all aspects of Coconuts paid digital marketing (Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords, Twitter Ads, Instagram Ads, etc.), including trafficking, optimization, reporting and analysis, across multiple social networks, ad servers, and ad buying platforms.
- Create and traffic custom ad creatives; input third party tags into the system, modify tags with ad server macros and other tracking elements.
- Perform thorough quality assurance checks on ad creative, and work with the sales team to resolve any conflicts or concerns.
- Manage relationships with third party vendors to maximize the performance of existing buys and stay current with new products/features.
- Monitor campaigns throughout lifecycle, communicating with sales team and clients.
- Optimize campaigns, including reviewing reports and making suggestions for improvements.
- Thai national
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institution
- Good command of English
- 1+ years of experience in digital advertising agencies or ad tech companies
- Skilled management of Google Ad Manager (formerly DFP)
- Experience across ad platforms, DSPs, SSPs, ad networks and ad exchanges
- Strong understanding of how social platforms work
- Experience managing paid social campaigns is preferred but not required
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to manage & analyze large sets of data
- Strong communication and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience in setting up and running online campaigns for clients is a plus
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus
- Basic skills in HTML, familiarity with JS and CSS a plus
Does that sound like you? Send your cover letter, CV, and expected salary to our Marketing Director tara [at] coconuts [dot] co to apply.