Grove is Coconuts’ shiny new in-house agency and we are looking for driven, out-of-the-box-thinking creative interns from any background (art or copy).
The ideal candidate will have a portfolio (it can be a professional or student portfolio) with brand work showcasing their ability to ideate across multiple touchpoints, with a focus on digital ideation. They will be able to think on their feet and are passionate about developing big ideas that are consumer and data driven.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing campaign ideas for existing and new brands across all touch points
- Knowing the Coconuts media platforms in and out so you can develop custom, creative, unique solutions for our brands
- Tracking and sharing digital and creative trends with the team
- Fleshing out full creative proposals
- Supporting our in-house marketing activities
If you can pair this with photography, videography, and/or some basic design skills, you just may be who we are looking for!
The role will report directly to the Head of Grove but will include the opportunity to work with our team across Singapore and Thailand.
We champion ideas that celebrate diversity so this is a great opportunity for someone just starting out their creative career, looking for a chance to do something different, a little bit irreverent and a whole lot creative!
This position is based semi-remotely from home, or at our office in Singapore’s vibrant Tanjong Pagar district.
Apply by sending your CV, portfolio and/or writing samples to clarissa [AT] coconuts.co.