Ensure BK Magazine’s print product stands out among the crowd in Thailand and across Southeast Asia, working closely with the editorial team. Work with both the BK and Soimilk editorial teams to create compelling graphic designs and illustrations for websites, videos, and social media.
- Work closely with the editorial team to generate clear ideas for monthly BK Magazine layouts.
- Develop creative briefs, sketches, and storyboards for BK print issues, annual guides, and other BK products on an ad hoc basis.
- Develop creative briefs, sketches for Soimilk digital products on an ad hoc basis.
- Liaise with other designers, freelance photographers, and videographers to execute these creative visions.
- Review and approve artwork and graphics developed by other staff members when applicable.
- Translate briefs from the managing editors and managing director into stunning visuals and illustrations.
- Work on daily social media briefs for graphics on features and news.
- Use design and artwork to elevate BK and Soimilk brand positioning to the target audience and beyond.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in print media, graphic design, or creative agency.
- Extensive experience with logo design, typography, color, illustrations, web layout design, print production, image selection, and package design.
- Finger on the pulse of print and web layout design and current with design and lifestyle trends.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign and Adobe Illustrator.
- A team player who is not afraid to share bold ideas or take constructive criticism.
- Can adapt on the fly.
- Able to create and manage timelines to improve workflow efficiency across departments.
- Ability to speak and write basic conversational English to communicate with other members of the team. However, native-level proficiency is not required.
This position is open to Thai nationals only.
To apply please email CV and design portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org