Today we are excited to announce that our media kit has been updated for 2021. Thanks to some lovely design work from Eugenia Clara, it looks oh-so-nice, too!
COVID-19 hit the world hard in 2020, but now that 2021 is here we’re moving full steam ahead to improve the experience for our readers and valued partners.
Here were our key achievements in 2020:
- We dropped the paywall on Coconuts.co permanently, so we can reach a wider audience with our weird-and-wondrous stories.
- We won a 2020 Society of Publishers in Asia Award for Excellence in Investigative Reporting for our deep dive story series on bizarre YouTube videos from Cambodia.
- We acquired BK Magazine, Thailand’s leading English-language food and lifestyle media brand, along with other fast-growing Thailand brands and businesses from Asia City Media Group, including Soimilk, Top Tables, BK Restaurant Week, and Asia City Studio (which has now been merged with our current in-house agency, Grove).
Our diverse audience grew to two million average unique visitors per month through Coconut Media brands:
- Coconuts: International forward-thinking, youthful, employed, educated young people spread across Bangkok, Manila, Singapore, HK, KL, Jakarta, Bali, and Yangon. The biggest, most diverse, and most international Coconuts Media audience.
- BK Magazine: Active and forward-thinking young professionals in Bangkok (both Thai and expats) who love food, socializing, and trend-setting.
- Soimilk: Trendy young Thai “first jobbers” in Bangkok, interested in what’s happening in town but also global trends and culture.
Now is the best time to reach out to our audience, because they will see your advertising and marketing efforts on platforms where they actually choose to go during these uncertain times—it doesn’t matter if they’re stuck in their home or office.
In our new media kit, you’ll find a wide range of media and creative services, from custom video production and print advertising to social media campaign management, branded articles, and email marketing.
Check out the media kit here: http://coconuts.co/media/download/CoconutsMediaKit2021.pdf