Flames engulfed a nightclub on Pattaya’s seedy Walking Street last night.
Billed as the red-light destination’s “No. 1 Indian Club,” Club Nashaa was consumed by fire after a blaze erupted in the three-story building at around 9:30pm on Sunday night. No one was injured and, according to one employee, it was definitely not an insurance job.
Pattawee Klinsrisook, a 32-year-old staffer, said he heard a noise coming from an upper floor and found a fire well underway when he went to check it out.
The flames spread to other nearby shophouses.
The nightclub’s management team announced early this morning that it would inspect the property today.
ไฟไหม้ walking street พัทยา pic.twitter.com/o8c6SkLCwi
— BU (@aodbu) September 12, 2021
Subscribe to The Coconuts Podcast for top trending news and pop culture from Southeast Asia and Hong Kong every Friday!