Bangkok kindergarten goes up in flames, children all fine

Photo: Fire Rescue / Facebook
Photo: Fire Rescue / Facebook

Flames erupted Friday afternoon at a downtown international kindergarten.

Police said that a car battery charging in a garage at the Kobato Kindergarten in Soi Sukhumvit 38 caught fire, sparking a blaze which spread to seriously damage several structures. Capt. Ekkarat Ngamyoo of Thonglor police said that although children were present, they were in another building.

He said no one was injured and firefighters arrived to put out the blaze. 

Read more Coconuts Bangkok stories here. 

If you're gonna share your opinions for free on the Internet, why not do it for a chance to win some exciting prizes? Take our 2021 Coconuts Reader Survey now!



Leave a Reply

Coconuts TV
Our latest and greatest original videos
Subscribe on