Occasionally we all need to get away from our standard city routine of sitting in front of a computer for eight hours, squishing into crowded public transportation, and/or being stuck behind the wheel in interminable traffic. (Yeah, we’re being a bit whiny, so what?)
Wouldn’t it be nice to drift away from it all – cocktail in hand, toes in the sand – and stare at the ocean rather than a spreadsheet?
Nodding your head, yet? Good! We’ve got just what you need because we’re giving away an amazing trip to Bali!
How might this wondrous vacation be yours, you ask? Simply enter our #GoCoconuts Instagram contest with three easy steps.
1. Follow @Coconuts on Instagram.
Spice up your life with our fresh and juicy stories from Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Myanmar, and beyond.
Our Instagram feed features coverage of happenings around the region, insider perspectives, and the occasional behind-the-scenes shot of what we’re up to at Coconuts. Plus puppies.
We’ve got so much to offer, so tap on that little blue button, pretty please!
2. Grab your phone and get creative!
Take a photo or video and tell a story that jives with the fresh and juicy spirit of Coconuts. Document something incredible, interesting, moving, or marvelous.
Submit as many photos or videos as you want, but make sure that each one tells a story in single, standalone post rather than across several posts.
To get your creative juices flowing, here are some examples of subjects we love: news, food, travel, animals, architecture, city life, culture, music, and nightlife.
Longer isn’t necessarily better with captions, and the strength of the imagery matters the most.
Below are some examples of great photos… but they’d still need compelling captions!
3. #GoCoconuts and tag your location
Make sure to hashtag your post with #GoCoconuts in the caption or a comment and don’t forget to set your Instagram account to public so we can see it.
Additionally, your post must occur and be geotagged in one of the seven Coconuts countries: Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, or Myanmar.
No need to get super specific with the geotag if you don’t want. “Bangkok, Thailand” or “Hong Kong” are fine, for example.
We will share as many of the #GoCoconuts posts as we can on the @Coconuts account with our followers.
The creator of the best post – as determined by the Coconuts team of editors – will win a mind-blowing trip to Bali!
For one lucky winner, we’ll be booking roundtrip flights to the Island of the Gods and putting them up for three nights in a Deluxe Lagoon Pool Access Room at the luxurious Conrad Bali, with breakfast for two and one 90-minute massage included.
Conrad Bali (#conradbali) is the epitome of personalized luxury and style. The award-winning resort, located on the coast of Nusa Dua at Tanjung Benoa, embraces the beauty of the local landscape with lush tropical gardens, beautiful meandering pools, and a private 350 meter stretch of sandy beach. Enjoy modern dining, laid-back leisure activities, including tennis, golf, watersports, shopping and more.
Winner will be announced on July 31, 2017.
The contest begins now. What are you waiting for? Grab your phone an #GoCoconuts.
CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This contest is organized by Coconuts Media (the “Organizer”).
- Winners will receive a 3-night stay in a Deluxe Lagoon Pool Access Room (including breakfast for 2 and one 90-minute massage) at the Conrad Bali plus roundtrip flights for two from one of the following 7 cities to Bali: Bangkok, Manila, Singapore, Hong Kong, KL, Jakarta, Yangon. This stay must occur before Dec. 31, 2017.
- To enter, an Instagram user must follow the @Coconuts account and submit one or more Instagram posts with the hashtag #GoCoconuts that are geotagged and occur within Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, or Myanmar.
- The activity period begins April 18, 2017 and will end on July 31, 2017 at 11:59pm Singapore / Hong Kong time.
- Contest winner will be announced on Coconuts.co and sent a Direct Message on Instagram on August 1, 2017. Winner must reply with his/her contact information for redemption within 96 hours (four days) of being contacted. Late redemption will not be allowed and another winner will be selected.
- The Organizer will select the winner from all qualified submissions based on competition criteria. Criteria include the entrant’s eligibility and creativity.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change any contest details, without notification to participants or potential participants.
- The Organizer reserves the right to make the final decision on all matters associated with the contest.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or in association with Facebook or Instagram.